Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Best Shot Monday- Family Portrait

On Saturday we took the kids to see the How the Grinch Stole Christmas Ice exhibit at Opryland Hotel. This exhibit is really awesome and the kids had a blast. I will have a more detailed post later in the week when I have a chance to go through the photos. For now I will leave you with my Best Shot. Well, I can't take credit for the photo (Thanks Gina), but I couldn't resist making this my Best Shot. I laugh every time I look at this photo. Do you see that expression on Harper's face? It is very representative of her attitude lately.

DSC_0280-edited

Just in case you didn't get the full effect with the shot above, here's another one.

DSC_0282-edited


Well, at least I have a photo of the four of us together, right?

Head over to Tracey's for more Best Shot Monday.

13 comments:

Megan said...

regardless of her expression, it's always nice to have a shot with all of you in it! her look is priceless :).

Brittany said...

ha ha ha they don't look amused, at all! Great shots, though. Priceless and someday they will look at them and laugh!

Rose said...

That is funny! I have some of those shots myself. Love those blue matching coats!

Shelly at Aperture of My Eye said...

I love your little girl's face in the first picture - priceless! It's like, "Are we done yet?"

Stacy said...

LOL...oh just a little bit of attitude, huh?? ;) That's one for the scrapbook. :)

Joanna said...

Attitude! I am totally feeling you on that one these days. Everyone's right though, a picture with the whole family is wonderful to have regardless! I love the beautiful blue coats you are all wearing!

Anonymous said...

Those are some electric blue coats! Sounds like such a fun place.

Kimberly said...

Wowee! Look at those matching coats! :)

Jen said...

Just to clarify. Those are not our coats. They handed them out so we would not freeze.

Christina said...

hehehe, so funny. I think I can relate to that attitude. but hey, at least you've got some family pictures!

Jaimee said...

OMG...Harper's faces are PRICELESS!!! LOL! I just see you and her laughing about those for years to come! :)

And, how cute that you guys are all matching!

Cara said...

Oh we have the attitude here as well, it must be the over stimulation from the holidays. I love how you and your husband are smiling!
Love the beer cozies, too cute!

Maggie said...

Would any other kind of family shot really capture the true way of things?! Too cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails