Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Balance

Untitled

Hey everyone!!!  I am still alive.  Although I have written about a dozen blog posts in my head, getting them actually posted has been really hard for me.  I think the biggest problem is my lack of photos.  I just have found that I am constantly forgetting my camera and so many things have been going undocumented.  We have been working like crazy on the house, so hopefully I can find time to pick up my camera and take some photos to show you guys.  

I have decided that instead of resolutions this year I would choose a word that symbolizes what I plan to accomplish this year.  I think balance sums it up.  I am really can to try to find balance in all areas of my life this year.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

I am in a similar situation. I forget my camera a lot now, too.

Can't wait to see how the house is progressing!

Happy New Year! :)

Cody said...

Balance is a good word - I am working on that one myself! Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

I think balance is the best word for ALL of us. This photo makes me so excited for our new cousin coming in a few months!!

Unknown said...

kate spade handbags
cheap air max
adidas nmd
sac longchamp pliage
supra for sale
true religion jeans
mizuno running shoes
michael kors handbags
air max 90 black
asics outlet
instyler max
canada goose jackets
ray ban outlet
tory burch outlet
burberry outlet
reebok shoes
converse shoes
adidas nmd
coach outlet clearance
longchamp
cheap jordans
michael kors outlet
oakley sunglasses
sac longchamp
air jordan shoes
cheap oakley sunglasses
rolex watches
jimmy choo shoes
oakley vault
michael kors outlet
lebron james shoes
adidas superstars
timberlands
ugg boots canada
nike trainers
kate spade outlet
zhuo20160715

Unknown said...

Our Tennessee Titan Flag is constructed of polyester, measures 3x5 feet, and has two plastic D-rings for attaching to our 6' aluminum flagpole or tailgate pole. The perimeter of our Tennessee Titan Flag is double stitched and the Tennessee Titan team logos are dye sublimated into the flag so they won't peel. Due to its large size, these flags are also perfect to hang on any wall in your game room, sports room, or office.nfl house flags
nfl flags wholesaleCincinnati Bengals house flags
Packers stars and stripes flagsHouse Divided Flags,
Sports Flags 3x5,
football team flags,
ncaa flags and banners,

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails