Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Because today is my daughter's 4th birthday

I thought I would share some photos she took last night. She decided that she should be able to take pictures with my old camera since I now have a new one. She had a really good time snapping away. Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!!!! I love that you can see her cute toes and Cinderella's head is out of the picture.

Of course she had to get a shot of the Barbie car hanging out in the Tonka truck.

Good angle

Very artsy


More on these guys in another post


I think she might have a future in photography. What do you think?

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Happy birthday to your little girl! She did a great job...love her perspectives. ;)

Killlashandra said...

Ok, I think I'm scared of whatever may be in that last picture. ;)

She took some great pictures. I agree, I like the toes and the barbie doll shot, neat perspective at just looking down.

My zoo animals are postcards too. Funny you should suggest that. If you click on them they'll take you over to my zazzle shop.

Unknown said...

zzzzz2018.6.27
off white nike
nike air max 2017
moncler online
ralph lauren outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
air max 90
jordan 8
giuseppe zanotti sneakers
ralph lauren uk
huaraches

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails