Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lots of Crafty Goodness

I have some crafty goodness to share with you today. I finally got around to taking some photos so you know what I have been up to the last several weeks.

First, there was Mother's Day. I made my mom a purple owl.

DSC_1717


I don't have photos, but for my Mother-in-law we made some freezer meals for her. I wasn't too sure how they would be received, but I think she liked them. I know having some meals in my freezer helps keep me sane.

Then, I was back to making coffee cozies again. Here is a sampling of some of my newer designs.

DSC_1823

I also finally took a couple of photos of stuff my parents have done. My mom is a master cross stitcher. I mean just look at this one. I seriously don't know how she has the patience. Click on it to see it bigger.

DSC_1727



Here is one of my dad's carvings. This is one of his smaller pieces, but I love the little outhouse on the side.

DSC_1732

I guess you see where I get my love for all things crafty!!!

Check out more crafty goodness over at Carrie's.

7 comments:

gina said...

awwww...super cute!

Dawn said...

WOW!! I love the owl!! So cute~

That cross stiching is insane!!

And that woodwork, wow...you have some talented genes :)

Unknown said...

CAN totally see where you get your craftiness from...so amazing!

I LOVE the owl...but you know I have a soft spot for your owls. BTW - the one you made for my brother's girlfriend? She LOVED it! I can't remember if I told you that or not. I may have gotten a few brownie points with that one...thanks again!

Stacy said...

Love your stuff! That purple owl is so very cute, and I like your new cozy designs, too. I bet your MIL was happy to have some meals in the freezer. I know I would! Life gets so hectic, that it is nice to have that available.

Wow, your parents are gifted, too! That cross stitch is amazing and love the fun carving your dad did, too. Very nice!

Christina said...

Okay, so now we know where you get the crafty genes! Wow, they are both really talented! I love that cute little owl, and I like your cute backdrops for product photography now!

Kimberly said...

Speaking as a fellow cross-stitcher... WOW! You're mom's work is awesome!

Love your Dad's carving too. I think the gift of freezer meals is wonderful. I hate cooking and love anything that cuts my time in the kitchen. Adorable owl and coffee cozies!

La Mama Naturale' said...

OMG! I love, love, your dad's piece! We have something similar in our living room- only it's just a tree. It's so rad. How awesome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails