Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Something's Gotta Give

There are weeks when I feel like I conquer anything put before me. Then there are weeks like this one when I feel so incredibly overwhelmed. It seems like every new task is a difficult one. Meal planning, cooking, grocery shopping, the kids, work, sewing more cozies, blogging, editing photos and then the stuff that I just want to do for myself....it's all too much at least this week. So that being said I might be a little absent here this week. I need a little breather to regroup and make sure I don't go insane ;)

I have lots of things I want to share which makes it more frustrating because I just haven't had the time and energy to take photos, go through the photos I took this weekend and get posts together.

However, I will leave you with a slightly blurry, SOOC action shot of the kids Pumpin' Up the Party Now (Hannah Montana).

DSC_1654

Yes, Harper is in her bathing suit and Miller is way into Pumpin' Up the Party!!!

7 comments:

L~ said...

those weeks are hard to get through...hang on! Cute kiddies!

Christina said...

I have about a dozen posts lined up in my Blogger right now, all in varying levels of done-ness. Some have only pictures, others have only a few words about what I want to write about...none are done. Oh well!

My gosh, those kids and their drama are a riot!

I hope you're feeling more on top of things soon.

Kimberly said...

Something must be in the air as I am the same way...running behind...not enough time!

I appreciate you creating a cozy for me. Let me know what the cost is with shipping. Though I really want to be selfish, I think I am going to purchase and donate to the silent auction that they are holding at the Joubert Syndrome Conference we will attend in July. The brochure said that handmade items are always a huge hit and since I am not that talented, I think I will share your talents with the rest of the conference go-ers. :) Thanks again for finding time to send it out. I will paypal you! :)

Kimberly

Unknown said...

Oh, my friend. I'm so feeling your pain. Somedays I feel like my blog is more of a curse...just adding to my "to-do" list. But then I have photos and stories I know if I don't document them..they are gone. And sometimes there just isn't enough of me to go around. I'm kinda having one of those weeks, too. Let's all step back, take a few big yoga breaths, regroup. Start anew next week!

Hang in there - hugs to you!

Stacy said...

Awww...cute shots of the kids! I can almost hear their adorable off-key singing. :)

I am right there with ya. I feel completely overwhelmed with everything that is on my plate right now, and so much of it is self-induced! I hope you can get to a place where you feel caught up with life. I'm working on it, too.

Jaimee said...

I so understand---sometimes letting go of just one thing for a while can make all of the difference in the world! Hope you are getting some rest this week!

La Mama Naturale' said...

I totally understand where your coming from. This past week was a bit hectic for me also. I think your plan to take some time away will help. I need to do that one of these days!! Enjoy and refresh. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails