Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Raindrop Plop

Here are more shots from our outdoor adventure on Sunday. We were all so tired of being inside and needed to get out. Luckily, there was only a light drizzle so it was not too bad. We still had to strip the kids down to their underwear to get back into the car, but that just adds to the fun. Don't ya think?


Raindrop rings




Raindrop plop




Even a weed can be beautiful




Look a worm

I am sad to day this worm didn't make it.

Raindrops at the park
It wouldn't be a good post without a raindrop shot, right?

6 comments:

MGF said...

The last on is so great. Love the close up

Dawn said...

Sounds like they had a great time!

RIP lil worm :)

Christina said...

Lovely stuff, Jen - especially #3! I bet the kids' favorite part was stripping to skivvies. :o)

Joanna said...

Raindrop shot...Must have! I am crazy about the colors and sharpness of that last shot. Awesome, awesome colors. Stripping to your skivvies, priceless! ;0)

Kimberly said...

I love these photos Jen! Sounds like the kids had a great time.

Unknown said...

Love, love, love that last shot! I'm trying to figure out what lens to buy next - I want a good lens that I can do macro shots with. Any suggestions??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails