Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

A Skirt for Harper

DSC_1634-edited

A couple of months ago Stacy posted a tutorial on how to make a twirly skort. I started this skirt (no shorts underneath) shortly after the tutorial was posted. I ran into a few snags (which had nothing to do with the tutorial) and had to put it down so it was pushed to the bottom of my to do list. Well, this weekend I finally made myself finish it. It is definitely very twirly and I think she likes it. Hopefully, next one I make will be easier.

Check out my crafty goodness over at Carrie's.

10 comments:

Stacy said...

It looks so cute on her! Great job on it, and pretty fabric combinations. :)

Let me know if there were problems with the tutorial, really. I'm not a professional at writing them or anything, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were errors.

Dawn said...

So cute...what a pose!

She is ready for Spring~

:)

Christina said...

Your hard work paid off - it looks fantastic!!!

MGF said...

Way cute, it is such a good jo to feel accomplishment.

Amy Jo said...

Very cool! I wish I had the time to learn to sew. The look on her face is priceless!

Jaimee said...

Great job - what a character she is - that face!

La Mama Naturale' said...

Great job, Jen! It looks so cute and she's the perfect muse. The print is adorb!

Kimberly said...

Pretty! It looks like she likes it too.

Joanna said...

Look at her pose for you! You did a great job.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! How adorable is that?? She is a really great model, too. I have that tutorial on my desktop to try too...I really should whip up some for summer! Where did you get that adorable fabric??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails