Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Best Shot Monday-Melting My Heart

Today Tracey invites us to share moments that melted us this week. What melts my heart is seeing my children finally love and appreciate each other (at least some of the time). They find comfort in each other.


DSC_0686_edited-1


Good thing Harper was there to help Miller out of the leaves. You know since I was too busy taking pictures.


DSC_0637_edited-1_filtered

I think they may just like each other.

DSC_0643_edited-1_filtered

We are so fortunate that we live close to our family. It means so much to me that my children will know and be close to their grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. I mean look at those two above. That's my niece all snuggled up to Miller. I have many, many, more of these two being cute so come back Thursday to see more.

Don't forget to stop by Mother May I for more heart melting shots.

14 comments:

Joanna said...

You are lucky to live close to your family. Thats great for everyone. I get a total kick out of Harper helping Miller out of the leaves because "you were too busy taking pictures"...Happens to me all the time. Fend for yourself kiddos! Mama's busy! :)

I think that one is my favorite shot in this post. As long as no one gets hurt, its all worth it!

tracey clark said...

that shot in the middle is a classic. love the perspective and the expressions. just adorable.

MGF said...

I am sad, the first picture is not showing. I wanna see.

Anyways your kids are lucky to have family around. My boys have no cousins, but Nana an Papa are always at our side.

Megan said...

i bet they stopped hugging and jumped right in that perfect pile of leaves! i would :).

Jaimee said...

Love that first one...how perfect! Glad to know they are getting along...I can't wait for the day when my boys can play with each other!

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

awww, i can see why they melt your heart. they are adorable. wonderful pics, especially love the first one. :)

Anonymous said...

You are lucky to have cousins near. My girls only have one cousin and he's a plane ride away. Your pictures are so sharp. Nice job.

Anonymous said...

Love the expression on your niece's face! I so wish my kids had more family closer. I did as a kid growing up and there's nothing like it! Can't wait to see what you're holding back on for Thursday!

Christina said...

These really are heart meltingly sweet! I totally relate to mama's too busy behind the camera to help. LOL!

Blueberry said...

awwww! they are so sweet together!

Killlashandra said...

That first picture is too sweet. I love the hug and the fall colors. It's nice when you get to see those fleeting moments when brother and sister do appreciate having each other. :)

Cara said...

I love the shot of Harper helping Miller out of the leaves, too sweet. I run for my camera when my boys are interacting..which is more and more these days!

Stacy said...

Oh yes, I am melting! Wonderful shots and what a wonderful feeling seeing them finally playing together nicely. I know what you are feeling with that. When the kids started playing together and acting like they liked each other it was such a nice feeling. :)

Maggie said...

What sweet shots -- I love that first one, perfect for fall!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails