Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Theme Thursday- All Smiles

This week's theme is Storyteller. Sometimes when you look at a photo or a series of photos, there is no need for words. The photos tell the story. That's how I feel about these photos. When you put two 2 year olds together with a pretend feather duster, who knows what might happen. In this case, you get lots of smiles. I will let the photos tell the rest of the story.

DSC_0645 edited 2




DSC_0648-edited 1




DSC_0649-edited 1




DSC_0650-edited 1




Miller & Josie

Everytime I look at these photos, I can't help but smile. Maybe because I was sitting right there snapping pictures of these two interacting. Or maybe because I love both of them so much. Have I mentioned I love having our families around?

See some more great storytellers over at The Land of K.A.

15 comments:

Killlashandra said...

What fun! You can certainly see them interacting together in whatever play scenario they've come with for themselves and having a grand time. That's great you were sitting right there to capture it and their smiles. :)

Stacy said...

Oh, I love that last storyboard of the 4 pictures. That is pure SUGAR right there! Wonderful shots, and yes you are so lucky to have family close by. :)

Megan said...

so cute -- she is having so much fun with that. love the storyboard :).

Unknown said...

they do have the most amazing smiles - such great captures!

COTTON MOMMA said...

Look at those two, he looks so sweet and innocent and you could just squeeze her.

Joanna said...

The way they are sitting looks like they are going on a sled ride or something together. Childrens smiles are so contagious. I love this post.

Cara said...

I love the story board, and you are so right about it making you smile. My fav is the bottom right pic.

Christina said...

Yep, these photos say it all! What joyous smiles. Love how they're sitting together!

Anonymous said...

Well, I think it will make for some great stories they will tell one day.

Jaimee said...

Now these just made me smile...how precious! Great captures!

MGF said...

I immediately smiled when the story started.

Kimberly said...

What a wonderful set of smiles! You are so fortunate to have your family nearby.

jamestownboys said...

Those smiles are priceless :)

Maggie said...

What great smiles! I love the storyboard you did -- it looks great!

cherish.photography said...

love the images! Fall fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails