Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Flare Flare Everywhere

It's Thursday already and this week's theme is sunshine.

Since I posted several flare shots here, I had all intentions of capturing sunshine in a different light this week. Tuesday morning I woke up early and took a walk. The mornings are darker now and while I was walking I witnessed a magnificent sunrise. By the time I made it home to fetch my camera, the opportunity was gone. The last couple of days have been rainy so no sunshine to photograph. So flare is what you get. I can't seem to escape it.


DSC_0192-edited




DSC_0288-edited




DSC_0311-edited


Visit The Land of K.A. for a little bit of sunshine.

11 comments:

Cara said...

I love flair! You've captured some great examples.

Christina said...

I'm always up for a little flare! These are gorgeous examples.

Stacy said...

Great job in capturing the sunflare! So, now you know to always carry your camera with you everywhere, right?? I was thinking I wouldn't get any sunshine shots, but yesterday the dreary rain cleared away.

Jaimee said...

Beautiful flare! You've got it mastered!

mandaroo63 said...

Your sun flares are wonderful, looks like a beautiful star shining through the trees.

Joanna said...

You and I were on the same page this week! I love your sunflares. They turned out great.

Megan said...

and that's some mighty nice flare :).

Killlashandra said...

Look at all that sunshine! Your shots turned out great. I like that first one especially with the partial silhouette of the person leaning against the tree. Very nice. :) Or at least it looks kinda like person outline...

MGF said...

Love the Flare. I so need to work on mine.
I have to agree the first is myfavorite.

Maggie said...

These are all amazing! I wish I could capture half the flare that you do -- wow!

Kimberly said...

I love the shot of the tree flare and how the swing is in motion.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails