Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I have a problem

I have a very serious problem. Since making Molly and Joey, I can't stop browsing Etsy and other crafty blogs. My latest sewing obsession has been these dolls by Bit of Whimsy. For some reason, I want to make everything that I see. So as a result, my daughter has a new doll and my niece received a goat for her birthday. Any excuse to make something. I have thoughts of Christmas presents spinning in my head. There are so many cute things to make and so little time. Sigh.


DSC_0497

Here's Polly (my daughter named her) and Gertie (that's my name for the goat).

DSC_0498
I embroidered a little felt heart on the skirt and a "j" on the goat's bottom for the birthday girl. The photo of the goat's bottom turned out a little weird so I deleted it. You will have to use your imagination.

DSC_0611
Here Polly sporting her satin lined minky shrug and leg warmers. It was a little chilly out. Harper requested a shrug for herself, but that might be a little too ambitious. Last week I moved all my sewing stuff to the garage and set up a make shift studio so now I can sew when the kids go to bed, which is really nice. Like I said I have a problem. I guess there are worse problems to have, right?

10 comments:

Christina said...

Man, those are so cute! If you just can't seem to stop making them, I know a little girl that would love one. ;o) I really do think you should sell them!

Stacy said...

Oh yes, you must get help. Go to your nearest sewing store and.... ;)

Those are soo so cute! Wonderful job and I can see some handmade Christmas is going to happen, eh?? :)

Joanna said...

Oh Jen, Ditto on Christina's comment about a little girl who would love one! Sell them! Sell them! Gertie is sooooo freaking adorable!

COTTON MOMMA said...

Oh Precious Polly, she looks great Jen and I love her accessories, "All girls have to Accessorize!"

Jaimee said...

Amazing! Those are so adorable!

Milk and Honey Mommy said...

Jen,

You have an Etsy store waiting to happen. I do understand. I have found quite a few art projects that I want to use in our homeschool, but my list has grown crazy. The only difference is that we haven't made anything yet.

I may try what you're doing and move my sewing to a nice spot in the garage too. I can drop all of the pins I want and leave a mess of projects everywhere, which I do. Plus, the children are learning how to sew now and it would be a great workspace for all of us. Now, how to keep the area warm?

Jennifer

Unknown said...

7.14lllllyuan"timberland shoes"
"soccer jerseys wholesale"
"longchamp pliage"
"cheap oakley sunglasses"
"true religion jeans"
"louis vuitton pas cher"
"rolex orologi"
"christian louboutin shoes"
"michael kors clearance"
"cheap nba jerseys"
"oakley sunglasses wholesale"
"tory burch shoes"
"tory burch outlet"
"chicago blackhawks jerseys"
"longchamp outlet"
"omega watches"
"adidas trainers"
"cheap nike shoes"
"nike outlet store online"
"michael kors outlet clearance"
"michael kors uk"
"montblanc pens"
"michael kors canada"
"longchamp handbags"
"ray ban sunglasses"
"abercrombie and fitch"
"mcm outlet"
"puma shoes"
"ralph lauren uk"
"nike air max 90"
"rolex watches,rolex watches,swiss watches,watches for men,watches for women,omega watches,replica watches,rolex watches for sale,rolex replica,rolex watch,cartier watches,rolex submariner,fake rolex,rolex replica watches,replica rolex"
"mulberry outlet"
"air max 90"
"ferragamo outlet"
"christian louboutin outlet"
7.14

Unknown said...

armani jeans
lebron james shoes
michael kors outlet
rolex replica watches
true religion jeans
pandora charms
michael kors outlet clearance
north face jackets
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
birkenstock sandals
michael kors handbags
nike tn pas cher
louis vuitton bags
cheap air max
christian louboutin
coach outlet online coach factory outlet
ecco shoes
timberland boots
uggs outlet
canada goose jackets
coach outlet
ugg boots
nike air max 90
jimmy choo shoes
nike free flyknit
ralph lauren outlet
ed hardy uk
nike air force 1
michael kors outlet
tiffany and co jewelry
michael kors outlet
nike blazer
nike free runs
timberland outlet
zhuo20160714

John said...

pandora charms sale
coach outlet online
cheap ray bans
ugg boots sale
uggs outlet
oakley sunglasses outlet
mlb jerseys
james shoes
michael kors handbags outlet
polo ralph lauren
2016106 yangheying

Unknown said...

coach outlet
louis vuitton
christian louboutin
coach handbags outlet
true religion uk
michael kors outlet clearance
kate spade
louis vuitton
tory burch outlet online
nike store uk
20170617lck

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails