Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Going with the Flow

I finally settled on a low flow showerhead. I decided I had mulled it over long enough. Action was necessary. I kept going back and forth between the Delta Fluidics Adjustable Showerhead and the Roadrunner. I chose the Delta Fluidics mainly because of all of the reviews on Amazon.com. It also only cost $25.00. The water flow is 1.85 gpm or 2.5 gpm depending on the setting you chose. You don't save water with the 2.5 gpm option, but it is nice that you can switch between the two. I used the higher setting to rinse my hair. I would say that it took half the time to rinse my hair because the water pressure is really high. The lower setting still out performs our old showerhead. Of course, I think our old showerhead was original to our house built in 1973.

The Roadrunner does have some really cool features. You turn on the shower and once it reaches 95 degrees it slows to a trickle. You flip a switch and hop on in. The water flow is 1.59 gpm. I believe you can also flip the switch to slow the water to a trickle while lathering up or shaving. It retails for $39.95.

Since we are talking showers, I thought I would mention the challenge that The Crunchy Domestic Goddess is doing this summer. It is called the Five Minute Shower Challenge, which is pretty self explanatory. I am trying to decide if I can really do it. Pretty sad, huh? Anyone want to join me? Leave a comment here that you are in and I will sign up too. I just need a little incentive.

4 comments:

La Mama Naturale' said...

Hi there,
Love your new look!!! Great job. You should definitely sign up for the challenge because the incentive of winning a shower coach could save, save, lot's of water and money! :) Hope you'll consider joining in on the challenge. I like to soak up in the shower sometimes but my husband really needs this challenge he's a super soaker!!! LOL!

Jen said...

Ok, you are right. I am joining.

Green & Clean Mom said...

Good for you! Every little bit counts. Your blog is looking great. I've stumbled it!

Unknown said...

7.14lllllyuan"timberland shoes"
"soccer jerseys wholesale"
"longchamp pliage"
"cheap oakley sunglasses"
"true religion jeans"
"louis vuitton pas cher"
"rolex orologi"
"christian louboutin shoes"
"michael kors clearance"
"cheap nba jerseys"
"oakley sunglasses wholesale"
"tory burch shoes"
"tory burch outlet"
"chicago blackhawks jerseys"
"longchamp outlet"
"omega watches"
"adidas trainers"
"cheap nike shoes"
"nike outlet store online"
"michael kors outlet clearance"
"michael kors uk"
"montblanc pens"
"michael kors canada"
"longchamp handbags"
"ray ban sunglasses"
"abercrombie and fitch"
"mcm outlet"
"puma shoes"
"ralph lauren uk"
"nike air max 90"
"rolex watches,rolex watches,swiss watches,watches for men,watches for women,omega watches,replica watches,rolex watches for sale,rolex replica,rolex watch,cartier watches,rolex submariner,fake rolex,rolex replica watches,replica rolex"
"mulberry outlet"
"air max 90"
"ferragamo outlet"
"christian louboutin outlet"
7.14

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails