Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Theme Thursday- Flowering

Stacy over at The Land of K.A. hosts Theme Thursday each week and this week's theme is Flowering. This would have been a perfect theme for me a few weeks ago, but not much is in bloom in my yard right now. It shouldn't be long before the daylilies bloom though. I went around the yard and found a couple of flowers. I also thought I would take this opportunity to show some photos of my herb garden. It is still growing. Amazing.


I hope everyone has a fabulous Thursday.

8 comments:

Christina said...

I love those little white beauties you found!
Your herbs look to be thriving much more vibrantly than mine!

Anonymous said...

I think I may be the only person on Theme Thurs that doesn't like to garden. Although I like the idea of growing my our herbs. I just might try it...

Killlashandra said...

Wow, what is that first bloom? It's a really curious shape and very pretty. Nice shot. :)

Stacy said...

Nice shots - that first one is pretty interesting. What is it?

I love my herb garden, too. It's great for cooking, but I don't think I need quite as much chives and oregano that have sprouted. ;)

Jen said...

The first shot is a bloom on one of my Wild Columbine plants. They spread like crazy. So we have them everywhere. I love the blooms too.

Jaimee said...

Wow...That first one is gorgeous..what an amazing plant! Great captures!

Maggie said...

I agree with everyone else - great shots, but that first one is amazing!

tracey clark said...

wow. that top shot is unreal. flowers always amaze me in their complexity and beauty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails