Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

Meal of the Week

I decided instead of boring you with my thoughts on every meal I cook during the week, I would post my favorite meal of the week. To be honest, I just dread admitting how I changed our menu plan and which meals were just ok. So there. Please feel free to leave a comment if you really enjoyed this weekly post and I will continue it. I imagine it will not be missed.

This week's winner is the Garlic Soba Noodles. Yummy. Besides tasting good, it was easy. I also served it to the whole family. No meat substitutions for my husband. Luckily, he likes tofu. I did set aside some noodles for the kids before I jazzed them up with Chard, Garlic, and Onions. The kids are not crazy about the soba noodles, but I really like them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails