Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2008

My ray of sunshine when the rain finally clears

Here is a shot I took last week of my kids finally getting to play outside after being inside all day.

The sun was just starting to peak out and so the lighting was perfect. I also loved how the rain droplets were still on the newly sealed deck.






Bailey joins us.


The sun is really shining. It is rainy here today and I would love to see a little bit of this sunshine.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday.

Head over to The Land of K.A. for some more great photos.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures

Megan said...

love the feet on the deck! there's something magical about the sun coming out right after the rain!

Unknown said...

I love your pictures!
thanks for sharing,

Karen

Anonymous said...

Very nice sun flare.

Stacy said...

Love these shots - the sun flare is great! Hope it clears up for you soon.

Anonymous said...

Great photos! We had rain all weekend, too. It was wonderful to feel the sun on our faces!

I really like the feet on the deck shot! Great capture!

Maggie said...

Those are gorgeous! I love the angle on the first one - it's so original and fun!

Rose said...

I love that last shot, very cool! And the feet on the deck are so cute.

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE the prospective on the first picture!

Unknown said...

zzzzz2018.6.27
coach factory outlet
pandora charms
ralph lauren uk
maillot football pas cher
christian louboutin shoes
ecco outlet
ralph lauren outlet
adidas nmd runner
moncler jackets
hermes belts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails