Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Menu Monday May 4-8


I guess by now you can see that there is a pattern to my menus. I am too methodical to just wing it. On Sunday we usually eat something that may have to cook a little longer or something grilled. I don't grill. We have fish on Mondays because I shop on Sunday and want to cook it early in the week. Tuesday's meal usually includes pork or chicken. Wednesday is pasta night and Thursday is leftovers or pizza. For now it works for us.

Here's this weeks menu:

Sunday: Ribeye Steak (from Farmers Market), Portobello Mushrooms and Foil Wrapped Veggies

Monday: (Cinco de Mayo) Fish Tacos with white sauce and all the fixins plus pinto beans

Tuesday: Pesto Burgers (the recipe calls for ground pork, but I use ground turkey instead), Baked Potatoes, Green Beans

Wednesday: Whole Wheat Ravioli and Sweet Italian Sausage, Caesar Salad

Thursday: Calzones using Whole Wheat Honey Pizza Dough

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails