Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

Check out this outfit

This is what my son was wearing when I picked him up from school on Wednesday.


outfit


Ok, before you think I am an awful mother. He had a change of clothes in his cubby. His teachers said they did not know, but I think they really wanted to put this outfit on him for a good laugh. Ok, obviously we have not updated his change of clothes in a very long time. Well, at least it provided a good laugh.


the finger

I couldn't resist including this picture (eventhough it is pretty blurry) because it looks like he is giving me the finger. He has started telling me to put my camera up when I start taking pictures of him. I have tried to back off a little bit, but this outfit warranted a photo session.

Have a great weekend everyone.

4 comments:

Christina said...

Haha! That's hilarious! It's true, tho - he is adorable!

Kimberly said...

LOL!!! Great photos!!!

Mrs. Stam said...

too cute!

Joanna said...

Thats funny how you think they just wanted a good laugh!

Ever since Ella was a baby, she has pointed to things with her middle finger instead of the pointer finger. Family and friends have gotten many laughs by it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails