Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Best Shot Monday- Big Blue Eyes

Happy Labor Day everyone. We had a family reunion at my parent's house today and here are a couple of shots of my nephew. Once again, I am glad to have a subject that will not run away from me. My nephew is 7 months old and has the sweetest smile. His whole face lights up when he looks at you. I am so glad there is going to be another boy around for my little guy to play with. It seems like no matter where we go he is always surrounded by girls.


mikey c

I am choosing the one above as my best shot. I love that he is looking at me and those eyes just get me every time.

mc couch_edited-2

I had to throw this one in there too. So sweet. Head over to Tracy's and check out some more great shots.

16 comments:

tracey clark said...

He is DREAMY! and i love the hands on the belly in the top shot. precious.

iMother2.0 said...

Ohhh those eyes....I'm meeeeelting :)
Both shots are so gorgeous!

Christina said...

Oh my gosh, he is a cute little man! And that is an awesome shot! I dig the colors, and the hands holding him up! *little kiss on those sweet cheeks*

Andrea said...

I'm also likin' the big hands on his belly! Happy Labor Day!

Kara said...

Both shots are beauties - but I'm diggin' the B&W :)

Unknown said...

the eyes...the cheeks, the bellly...they are all too much!

chaoticfamily said...

What a beautiful darling boy!

The Source said...

What a handsome little guy!

Anonymous said...

You captured him very nicely. Love the colors in the top one.

Dawn said...

He is a very cute little guy! Family reunions sound like fun. Have a great holiday!

Schotzy said...

No doubt about it! They're blue, beautiful saphire blue! great shot!!

Rose said...

Oh, he is just so snuggly-cute! Both shots are wonderful.

d.girl said...

I'm a sucker for blue eyes. Love the look of your blog!

Maggie said...

Big blue eyes indeed - what a handsome guy! And like Tracey, I love the hands on his little baby belly -- so cute!

Joanna said...

Look at those eyes! Family reunions are great times to get pictures of the kids. I love both of those pictures.

caiyan said...

coach factory outlet
michael kors bags
ugg outlet
holliste sale
coach factory outlet
nike flyknit
michael kors outlet online
kevin durant shoes
birkenstock sandals
oakley vault
20161110caiyan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails