Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Summer Fun Photo Contest

I have been wanting to enter the Summer Fun Photo Contest at 5 Minutes for Mom, but just didn't have a picture that said Summer Fun to me. Well, until this weekend. We went to the County Fair and I took this photo of my niece. I decided I have to enter now. So here it is.

summer fun-cropped

All the kids were screaming, especially my niece. She was cracking us up. She screamed with joy for the entire ride. I mean look at that face. Now that is some good Summer Fun!!

7 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

How cute is this! I love it.
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I love her expression! What a cutie.

Christine said...

You TOTALLY have to enter it. I think the photos you take are great (and I am an art/photo teacher). Love the blog :)

Joanna said...

You caught this so perfectly. I love how she is hanging on tightly and looking right at you! Dont you love squeals of excitment from kids. You cant help but smile.

Christina said...

Oh goodness, that is too great! I can totally hear her screams of fearful delight. Perfect for the contest!

COTTON MOMMA said...

What a cutie, ha! I hope you win because for one its a great shoot and two it sure would make her mommy proud!

Angie said...

This is an adorable picture and I'm glad to see it made it in the finals. I voted for it over on 5 Minutes For Mom.

I totally see Summer Fun when I look at that picture. Hubby and I took a friend's older daughters (16 and 12) to Six Flags Great America yesterday and had a blast. I think I looked liked your niece on a few rides LOL

Hope you win!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails