Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I am Crystal Confident For Sure

Do you remember a couple of weeks ago when I was rambling on about my lean mean green hygiene? Well, I decided to take the plunge and try the Crystal deoderant stick. I was apprehensive at first, but have to admit I have been pleasantly surprised. It works much better than the Almay one I was using. I have even converted my husband. There is no residue, no scent, and it works. A note of warning- you will still sweat, which is normal. Everyone sweats, right? Maybe, it is easier for me to say since I am not especially sweaty.

Time magazine just had an article on deoderants. Like everything else, nothing is conclusive, but it makes you think. If I can use something that still works and does not contain harmful chemicals, why not?

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Thats funny, I saw that article in Time too. As you said, nothing is conclusive and you will still sweat. I was surprised to see that aluminum was in our deoderant. Glad you like your change.

Kimberly said...

I have been searching for a better deoderant option since Tom's of Maine discontinued my old reliable. I will definitely give this one a try. Thanks for the hint! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails