Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Say Goodbye to the Seven Year Itch

Well, I actually never got the seven year itch, but I thought it made for a more interesting blog title. I have been married to my husband for 8 years today. I really can't believe it. In some aspects I feel like we have been together forever. But when I really think about it the time has flown by. I can't imagine sharing my life with anyone else. Happy Anniversary!

us

Oh, and here's a little present for you. I took a picture of your Voodoo lily. Isn't it cool looking? Maybe one day it will bloom, but even if it doesn't it is still fun to say we have Voodoo lilies.



voodoo_filtered

8 comments:

Joanna said...

Happy Anniversary! Hubby and I were 8 years in May. Its amazing how the time flies. Congratulations.

COTTON MOMMA said...

Oh time flies! Happy Anniversary Sis-in-law! and tell Mitch the same

Tara M. Bloom said...

Congratulations! Best wishes for many, many more happy years together.

Allison said...

Congrats! Enjoy your time together.

Maggie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Kimberly said...

Happy Anniversary! Isn't it amazing how the time flies by? Guess that's true with all good things.

Stacy said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jaimee said...

Happy Anniversary!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails