Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

Best Shot Monday- Another Day at the Park

Late Sunday afternoon we decided to take the kids to the park and let them burn off some steam. I did not take many pictures this weekend so I grabbed the camera and away we went. I knew this would be the perfect opportunity. The weather is finally cooling off some so going to the park was a perfect way to spend the evening.

That boy loves to swing.

DSC_1645_edited-1




DSC_1651_edited-1



My daughter thought this was hilarious. Why blow it when you can eat it instead?

DSC_1671_edited-1



I love the look of determination in his eyes.

DSC_1657_edited-1


Swing on over to Tracey's for more Best Shot Monday.

15 comments:

iMother2.0 said...

OK. Your daughter is HILARIOUS! What fun shots. So glad you took your camera with you :)

Happy Monday!

Megan said...

love the great swing shot!

Keith said...

Hey Gia, I like your pictures. You're starting to get your own unique style, I like it.

Jaimee said...

Those are some hysterical faces! Love the swing shot too!!

Killlashandra said...

I've always heard edible flowers are good for you, so maybe she'll get a few extra vitamins. ;) Cute pictures! And I have to agree, the swings are my favorite too and have been for years.

MGF said...

The first picture made me smile so much.
I am sure the fuzz taste so good on that flower.

Anonymous said...

Takes less effort to eat it, I'm sure. Nice clarity in all of your shots, great job.

Christina said...

That first swing shot is awesome! I have trouble with my focus on swing shots. And your girl is just too goofy...eating dandelions - yum!

Joanna said...

Both of them have hilarious facial expressions! I love the second one with the both of them swinging together.

Dawn said...

They're so cute! And I love your daughter's little bob haircut. It's adorable!

Rose said...

What fun!! I love the clouds in the first shot.

Amy Jo said...

Don't you just love a day at the park? Great shots!

Unknown said...

Did she hear that dandelions are edible or was she just being funny? I love it either way!

My fave is the swing shot from behind...it is a really nice shot!

Stacy said...

Wonderful shots of your little ones - I LOVE their expressions. They keep you busy don't they?? :)

Maggie said...

What a fun looking afternoon! But that first shot is my favorite I think...such a cool angle!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails