Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

A Little Perspective

Tracey hosts Best Shot Monday each week. This week she posted a shot taken by her daughter and as a result proposed A Little Perspective Friday where we can come back and post shots taken by our little ones. This immediately sparked my interest. I would love for either or both of my kids to take up photography. Might as well let them be on the other side for a change.

When I received my new camera for my birthday, I let my daughter play around with the point and shoot. I posted some of the pictures she took here, if you don't remember. She was not as enthused about it this go round, but has not been too enthused about anything other than Jedi knights and Yoda lately. So I am not taking it personally.

Here's a shot of our neighbor's house. Don't you love the angle?


100_3355

She looked at me before she took this next shot and said, "I am going to take a shot of the sky." Ok, sounds like a good idea. I think it came out well.



100_3345

To be fair to my son who I don't quite trust with a camera yet, I let him play around with the remote. You can tell by these pictures that he had fun with it.

DSC_1428

DSC_1427

Oh, the mischief in his little eyes. That little stinker.


DSC_1429

And this one would be my fault since I was actually holding the camera. I was not looking through the viewfinder, but my son wanted a picture of his sister. I had to include it because it shows her attitude right now. She is thinking can we finish with the camera and play Stars Wars please?

Head over to Tracey's and see a Little Perspective.

3 comments:

Christina said...

well, even if she wasn't too excited about the idea, she's got the eye! Love the angles. I can't wait to get a kid-safe camera for Nadia for her birthday. In the meantime, I should try setting her up with the remote!

Joanna said...

Ella took quite a few pictures of the sky too. Thats funny how you said she looked at you and asked if she could shoot the sky because Ella did the same thing! She did great with these shots...and handing off little gadgets to the other one was a good idea. :)

Stacy said...

LOL...I love his big eyes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails