Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

So Easy Yogurt Recipe

I mentioned the other day that I finally tried making yogurt. The second batch definitely came out better than the first. The first time I think I stirred the yogurt into the milk too much. The second go around I used less yogurt and stirred very gently. I also did not stir it at all when it was all done. I just poured it in the container and put it in the fridge. It still has a different consistency, but it tastes good. I have been sweetening it with some organice strawberry jelly and some homemade granola. Yum!! I want to experiment with it a little more. I will keep you posted if I have any great revelations. This recipe is really easy. If I can do it, anyone can.

DSC_1690_edited-1_filtered

2 comments:

Christina said...

that's great you're getting good results. I had some of my sister's homemade yogurt today - yummy!

Stacy said...

I am seriously impressed! Great job and it does look tasty. Put some fresh fruit in there...MMMMMM. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails