Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

Best Shot Monday- Hangin'

We went to my brother's house on Saturday morning to let the kids play and to just hang out. It was so nice to watch the kids play and to spend some time with my brother and his wife. My brother and I work together and the kids all go to the same daycare. So it's not like we don't see each other, but rarely do we just hang out. My brother cooked up an awesome brunch too. Can't beat that.

Harper has finally decided to cooperate during my photo sessions (most of the time).

DSC_0195-edited


Look at this little stinker. Looks like she is sleeping, right?

DSC_0203-edited_filtered

Nope. Just pretending. She is about as cute as they come!!


DSC_0206-edited

Oh, and then there is my little nephew. He is turning 1 in a week. So I am sure you will be seeing more of this little guy next week.

DSC_0209-edited_filtered

I just can't get over his sweet curls and blue, blue eyes and what about that milk dribble?

DSC_0211-edited_filtered

He has the most precious smile.

DSC_0210-edited_filtered

And just so you know that Miller was there too, here's a shot of him slamming the door in my face while yelling, "NO!" You gotta love that.

DSC_0191-edited

I can't possibly pick a favorite. It's just too hard.

Tracey hosts Best Shot Monday every week. You really should check it out.

16 comments:

MGF said...

The little guys teeth and milk coming out make me laugh.

Have a good week.

Kimberly said...

Love the photos of all the smiling faces. What a great way to spend an afternoon.

L~ said...

I happen to love that chair!!! Cute photos too!

Jaimee said...

What a fun day! My favorite is the fake sleeping in the chair!! I'm curious, did you use your flash in that one?

Cara said...

The one of your nephew with the grin and he little teeth showing is my favorite.

Christina said...

Harper's little cousin looks like a younger version of her - wow, such a resemblace!
Sleeping on the chair is so cute. But then again, so is that milky grin. No wonder you couldn't pick a fav!

Joanna said...

I think the first shot of your nephew is the best. What a little doll!! Sometimes its nice to be with family and just hang. Good for you!

Dawn said...

My fav is the one of your nephew smiling...I'm always a sucker for the cute baby pics!

Hanging around are such good times (for the kids and the parents!)

Happy Monday~

iMother2.0 said...

My husband and his brother also work together, and don't get much hanging time, either.

Ok. My fave is the one with the fake sleeper...but because I LOVE that chubby pug!!!!

tracey clark said...

each is as sweet (and funny) as the next. thanks for playing!

Blueberry said...

adorable shots. the milk dribble is too cute!!

Rose said...

How fun. I love her pretending to sleep in the chair. Harrison does that now, "take a picture of me sleeping mama!"

Anonymous said...

You've got some GREAT photos! Those kids all seem to have plenty of personality! My favorite was the "little stinker sleeping on the chair". :D What fun!

Stacy said...

You got some wonderful shots of the little cuties. You really can't beat blue eyes and blonde curly hair either. :)

Well, at least you have one child that is cooperating right now LOL!

My kids went through a phase like that, too. It was pretty much when I was learning to use my camera so I was constantly in their face. Now I don't do it so much and they are much better with me when I want to take some pictures.

kim said...

Some great pictures! I love the ones of your nephew... oh that little baby face!

Maggie said...

Every time I looked at the next shot, I thought "no, THAT'S my favorite!" I can see why you couldn't pick!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails