Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Shop Update Tuesday

For the last several weeks, I have updated my shop on Tuesday. So I have decided that this will be my shop update day. It makes it a little easier to list several items all at once rather than updating as I go. I am finding that the hardest part for me is photographing and getting the stuff listed. Having a designated day for this will help me be a tad bit more organized. So you will get to see what I have been working on all week and I don't have to think about what I am going to write here too much. Lucky you, right?

As you can tell I have been thinking about Valentine's Day.

Here are a couple of coffee sleeves I made for a wholesale order.


DSC_0091-edited



Little felt heart barrettes.

DSC_0087-edited 1



Another scrabble magnet set.

DSC_0084-edited



A tote made from a reclaimed thrift store skirt.

DSC_0235-edited



Pinky. Another stuffed thing I had to sneak away from Harper.

DSC_0227-edited



I really like owls. My sister-in-law claimed this one.

DSC_0226



And finally some lavender dryer sachets.
DSC_0216-edited

Harper claimed one of these as her own too and has been sleeping with it under her pillow. She calls it her dream pillow. I think the smell is a little overpowering to have right by my head, but she loves the smell. I tried them in our laundry over the weekend and the smell is really subtle, but nice. They are a great alternative to regular dryer sheets.

8 comments:

MGF said...

I would of never thought about dryer sheets/pillow. You are so clever.

Kimberly said...

That owl is just too darned cute!

L~ said...

so crafty!! Love your work!

Christina said...

You sure do keep busy! That's a lot of cute stuff you've turned out. Wholesale orders?! Sounds like your biz is doing great!

Unknown said...

I *heart* that owl! Are you planning on making any more?? :-)

I also love the thrift-shop dress = bag. That is awesome!

Dawn said...

Cool stuff!

The bag and the coffee sleeve are my favorite...all of it is lovely and I like the outdoor shots!

Go you!

Joanna said...

A wholesale order?! That was my first thought too. I am so glad you are doing good with your shop. That owl is my favorite! :o)

Jaimee said...

Everything you come up with is so unique! Love the dryer sachets!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails