Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Best Shot Monday- Too Cute

I really wanted to have a non-kid photo as my Best Shot Monday this week, but sometimes things are just out of your control. I took this photo of my sweet little niece and I fell in love with it. Those big round eyes. Those sweet lips and perfect little cheeks. I just want to gobble her up.

DSC_0786-edited 4

Makes me almost want to have another one. Well, ok not really and don't tell my husband I even mentioned it. But she is still really stinkin' cute.

Head over to Tracey's for more Best Shot Monday.


13 comments:

Joanna said...

What a perfect little face and those big round eyes! Oh my goodness, I melt. And as we were speaking of b/w...I think you did great on this shot! The light directs me right to those beautiful eyes.

Dawn said...

Oh, she is stinkin cute!

I love the B&W too...do you use a special program or??? Help, I'm new at this!

:)

Christina said...

Ooooh, she is a little sweetie! What a doll. I wouldn't be able to resist calling this BSM either! Love your light in this.

Megan said...

the big eyes will get you every time :).

MGF said...

I agree- make me wanna go right back to baby land.....

iMother2.0 said...

what a sweet furrowed brow...Mia did the same as a newborn.

Anna Sawin said...

No objections here to having a kid as a BSM subject! What a sweet moment you captured!

Stacy said...

She is simply adorable - great shot!

Rose said...

I have to agree with you on all counts. Almost makes me want another 'cause she is stinkin' cute.

Maggie said...

Oh she is gorgeous -- just LOOK at those EYES!

Anonymous said...

she is a cutie!!

COTTON MOMMA said...

I'm so lucky to have you in the family, thanks for making my sweetie your shot of the day!

Jaimee said...

Oh my gosh...she is soooo cute!! And, this shot is perfect...love that you got it on a black background...was that by happenstance or did you set it up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails