Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Best Shot Monday- Keepin' it Simple

Like most Saturday mornings, we sat around the house for about an hour before we started getting antsy. "What should we do today?" was uttered at least a hundred times. It was overcast and a little rainy. The only logical answer was "go to the zoo". So that's what we did. We also purchased a year pass so now we can go whenever we want. Matter of fact, we HAVE to go now to make it worth the purchase.

DSC_0450_edited-1

There is a huge playground that the kids have missed out on the last couple of times we visited the zoo. So we made it one of our first stops this time.


flight pattern

Oops how did that get in there? This has absolutely nothing to do with the zoo. It is just a shot I took last week and I liked.

DSC_0441_edited-1

It was Ice day at the zoo so we got free ice cream and my daughter loved playing in this soapy snow flake blow machine. I think Kroger should use this as an advertisement. If anyone from Kroger is reading, I will make you a deal. Just e-mail me.

gator

So to answer Tracey's question. I have been reflecting on many things this week, but my primary focus is keeping it simple. I tend to make things more complicated than they need to be. I am slowing down. Keeping it simple. Happy Monday everyone. Check out everyone else's shot over at Tracey's.

15 comments:

Megan said...

definitely kroger ad material -- hope you make a bundle on it ;)...

Unknown said...

it looks like it was shot for kroger! i really like the sky one and the last one - croco-gators?

Christina said...

Dang, that is one awesome playground! Ice Day is sounding really good right now - it's almost midnight, and it's still close to 100 outside. your girl sure does look cool and happy as can be in that "snow storm!"

iMother2.0 said...

ahhh yes, keeping it simple. One of the many reasons why I LOVE BSM...gentle reminders like yours.

I totally dig the croc (animal..not shoe) shot

Killlashandra said...

I like the idea of ice day at the zoo. What a neat theme and incentive for summer crowds. You're right that kroger shot is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome playground structure!! I love the kids watching the crazy prehistoric swimming creatures! These are great... make me want to get the maniacs out to the zoo... if only it weren't almost four hours away!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is one amazing tree house looking playground. We just went to the zoo. It was way to hot. That ice day thing sounds perfect.

Jaimee said...

Beautiful sky shot! And, I love that last one too!!!

mandaroo63 said...

Great shots! What a fun looking play structure! Gotta love those zoo passes! : )

emily said...

That playground looks like a blast!

Joanna said...

Ditto everyone else on the playground. That is awesome. How funny that you guys went to the zoo on a not so good day just like us. Looks like it was fun tho....especially the blow machine!

Rose said...

I wish I could keep it simple, I just don't some days. The thing is - it was never that complicated to begin with!

I LOVE that playarea! So would Harrison!

Maya said...

They have some cool play areas! What a great way to spend the day. We need to use our zoo pass!

Dawn said...

i think i've been there, is that the nashville zoo?

lovely pictures!

Jen said...

Yep, it's the Nashville Zoo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails