Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Kids Have Officially Been Corrupted

My husband enjoys watching videos on You Tube. If he finds one that he thinks is hilarious, he will have me watch it. My daughter is very interested in anything that we are doing so she wants to watch too. She now requests to watch this one. Good thing she can not read yet.



What have we done? The next one is really bad. My husband was sharing the next video with his brother-in-law and my daughter decided to come over and see what was so funny. She REALLY does not need to be watching this one.




The song IS catchy. So my husband sometimes sings the lyrics. Well, today my daughter said, "Dad, you always think it is Business Time, but it is not always Business Time" . I hope we have not corrupted her sweet little mind too much. I promise we are good parents. You believe me, right?

3 comments:

Christina said...

Woo, that first one especially is off the wall weird! I think I need to send the link to my hubby...and tell him to watch it without the kiddo. ;o)

Christine said...

This is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time! OMG...It's Business Time was sooooo funny. Thanks for sharing the videos!

Kimberly said...

Those are great! Thanks for the laugh!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails