Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Yogurt Smoothie Pops

I was craving a smoothie the other day so I decided to whip up some posicles while I was at it. Here's the recipe I threw together with stuff we had on hand.

1 banana

1 6 oz container yogurt (I used Horizon Blueberry)

1 small handful of spinach

1/2 cup orange juice

1/2 cup blueberry pomegranate Juice

1 cup frozen fruit

If you like your popsicles sweeter, add some honey or agave nectar. My kids gobbled these up. The only problem now is they are already gone and I need to make more.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Oooh, we make these all the time too! I make smoothies a couples times a week for breakfast, and I make extra so we can freeze some for smoothie pops!

John said...

canada goose sale
christian louboutin sale
ugg sale
ugg australia boots
uggs australia
abercrombie outlet
abercrombie
abercrombie outlet
stan smith adidas
adidas superstar
2016106 yangheying

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails