Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Theme Thursday- Fashion

Today's theme is Fashion. Since my 4 year old always dresses herself, I knew this would be a fun one. Initially I thought I would take a picture of my daughter each day to show her various concoctions, but of course they have been boring this week. Well, except this one....

DSC_0524 edited


fashion

Oh yeah, work it girl.


DSC_0528 edited

She was very proud of this outfit so she was more than happy to model it for me. I did help her put on the belt, which is obviously essential to pull the entire outfit together.
My son on the other hand only has one thing he will wear. "Hire (Fire) Truck Shirt" is his response anytime you ask him what he wants to wear. I am sure his fashion sense will develop like his sister's soon enough.

DSC_0529

Head on over to Stacy's to see some more fashion shots.

14 comments:

iMother2.0 said...

Wow! what looks she can give...totally dig her outfit and his hire shirt..too cute :)

Killlashandra said...

I love the work it shot! With the bright pinks and purples, maybe she has a little diva in her. :) She's definitely got her own sense of style which is awesome.

Megan said...

that is some power belt she's wearing :)! she certainly owns her look ;).

Susie said...

She is workin' it! I love four year old fashion sense.

Head Gaggler said...

She is adorable. Love her posing for you. A future model in the making.

Christina said...

She is too cute - what an outfit. Loosk similar to some of the things my 2 year old comes up with. She is way cuter than any other fashion model I've seen!

Anonymous said...

Great outfit and love the confidence in her poses! :) The white belt definitely pulls it all together!

The truck shirt is so cute but it's cuter that he wants to wear it all the time. :)

chaoticfamily said...

Such cute lil models - great shots.

JenLive! said...

She's got the style, she's got the look...watch out America's Top Model!

I love how you did the b/w on everything except the outfit on the second shot!

Joanna said...

The first two are hilarious. I love her facial expressions! I cant wait for Ella to model for me.

Stacy said...

I my goodness, she sure is working it! Love her fashionista poses. :) Boys are easier, aren't they? Give them a t-shirt with a truck and they are happy. :)

Jaimee said...

too cute! That first pose of your daughter is awesome!

Joanna said...

Look at your new header! I love it.

Anonymous said...

Work it girl! :) She is so cute and love the outfit.

Your little man is a great model, too. Another cutie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails