Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Feeling Crafty

I have been feeling very crafty lately. I finally found a little bit of time to throw together an apron for me and a dress for my little girl. The apron is made from a sheet I found at Goodwill and the dress is made from one of my old skirts. The buttons were from a stash I inherited from my grandma. The dress needs to be taken up on the sides and hopefully I will get to that one day. The apron has been used as a cape more than an actual apron, but that is ok.


DSC_0204-edited




DSC_0206-edited

On Friday, I discovered a new thrift store and bought a couple of things. Now I have all kinds of materials to work with and lots of ideas. If I could add about 5 more hours to each day, I would be all set.

8 comments:

Mrs. Stam said...

Wow great job!!! I love Apron!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love creating something new out of thrifted items. I think the skirt is fabulous and I always adore aprons. The fabric is so sweet.

Jaimee said...

WOW! Cool! I love that dress! Sooo cute!

Joanna said...

I really like the sheet you found and turned it into an apron. Very simple and delicate looking. The dress is adorable and I bet it will look so cute on your daughter. Nice work. Dont you just get such a great inner satisfaction when you are creative?

MGF said...

The dress is so cute.
I hear ya- 5 more hours would be nice

COTTON MOMMA said...

The dress is adorable, I know you enjoy doing this for fun but I think it's time you open a business, Creative One!

Stacy said...

Great job on both of them!! I love the print on the dress, that is so pretty. I hear ya on the 5 more hours, too. :)

Unknown said...

yeezy shoes
toms outlet
clarks shoes outlet
longchamp handbags
ralph lauren outlet online
pandora charms sale
discount oakley sunglasses
beats wireless headphones
michael kors outlet clearance
christian louboutin sale
170523yueqin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails