Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bridal Shower Pillowcase

I travelled out of town for a bridal shower this weekend. The bride-to-be is a friend from High School. I wanted to make her a little something to add a more personal touch. I saw this idea to embroider pillowcases. I thought it would make a cute gift paired with a gift card.

I bought a set of pillowcases. I washed and dried them. I found a font I liked (Sexy Sara) and printed out the wording. I used transfer paper to trace the wording to the pillowcase. Then I embroidered it.

This was on one side.

DSC_0777-edited

This was on the other side.

DSC_0776-edited

I am not sure my friend got it at first, but everyone else did.

Here's the fabric headband and pin that I made a couple of weeks ago. I used one of my favorite headbands as a pattern. I love it and have been wearing it nonstop. I need to make a couple of more.

DSC_0817-edited

Find more Crafty Goodness over at Carrie's.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh, I love that pillowcase! That is so cute! Love your new headband, too. I bet it looks great on you. :) It's always nice to use a pattern you know fits well.

Christina said...

ROFL!!!!! Love the pillowcase, that's just great!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOD! That pillowcase is the funniest thing ever - that is awesome!

And I love the headband...so cute! I might even be able to pull a headband like that off.

Joanna said...

Yup...the pillow rocks my world! My husband probably wouldnt like it :0), but you should totally put those up on Etsy. I bet you would get tons of sales.

Unknown said...

adidas nmd r1
air jordans
michael kors outlet canada
burberry outlet store
fitflop
tigers jerseys
sac longchamp
louboutin outlet
clarks shoes outlet
red bottom heels
170523yueqin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails