Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sheet to PJ Shorts

I don't have too much to show this week. I didn't get around to those birthday presents. I did manage to make some pj bottoms for Harper last week. I also made a couple of pillowcases for my nieces, but once again forgot to take a photo. I made the pj bottoms from a thrifted knit sheet. I used the finished edge for legs so that I did not need to hem them. Gotta love that. I think these took me all of 20 minutes from start to finish. I bought some stretch lace that worked out perfectly. I need to work on the fit a little bit, but as you can tell from the photo she has been wearing them. I actually pulled them out of the dirty clothes hamper to get a photo.


Sheet to PJ Bottoms
Here's a closeup of how I attached the stretch lace.

DSC_2461-edited
I have really been itching to make several more because Harper is in need of pjs, but I have a wholesale order to finish first. So much for taking the summer off, huh? We are planning a vacation in a couple of weeks and I just can't refuse the mony right now.
Happy Crafty Tuesday everyone.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Those are very cute! I love to use the finished edges wherever possible...big timesaver. I have some stretch lace at home that I have never used. These look like a good project for it. :)

Dawn said...

Those look comfy! Yes, money is good and vacations are better!

Come on over and see the felt food the kids made...it's the second post down. Didn't even occur to me to save it for Crafty Tues...oh well, it was Crafty Monday!

chenlina said...

chenlina20170930
ralph lauren uk
under armour clearance
uggs slippers
michael kors handbags
coach factory outlet
blackhawks jersey
snapbacks hats wholesale
louis vuitton outlet
nike air force 1
coach outlet online

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails