Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

More Doll Clothes

Yesterday was my niece's birthday. She asked if I could make her more clothes for her doll for her birthday. So I had some fun putting together a few outfits.


This bathing suit was a trial run. So Patty (Harper's AG doll) has been wearing it.


DSC_0215


My niece plays soccer and her team is red. I found a red jersey at Goodwill that worked out perfectly.


DSC_0217


I made the back velcro all the way down so that it is easier to get on and off.


DSC_0219

Here's the other bathing suit. I used bathing suits from Goodwill for both bathing suits.


DSC_0221

Of course she had to have a sarong to cover up, right?


DSC_0224


Then I made a tutu that can be worn over the bathing suit. I think it makes the bathing suit look like a leotard.

DSC_0226

Back view

DSC_0227


I also made a top and pants.

DSC_0229

DSC_0231

Someone got a little jealous that Patty was getting all the attention.


DSC_0233

I found some crocs, soccer gear, and purse at Joann's that rounded out the gift.

DSC_0235


I packed it all in this little suitcase that I found at Hobby Lobby.


DSC_0237


Bon Voyage.


Happy Crafty Tuesday everyone.

11 comments:

Stacy said...

Great job on all of the clothes! She is going to be one well dressed little doll! I love how you packaged it up in a suitcase, too. Very cool gift. :)

Kim's Treasures said...

You're such a good aunt!! My aunt made my doll clothes, too. She will cherish the memories forever!

Maggie said...

Totally adorable! I still have a hard time with shirts for regular kids -- I can't imagine sewing tiny doll clothes!

Run Lori Run said...

Nice work! She will love your gift and the suitcase is so cute too!

Arizaphale said...

Oh my!!! These are sensational! I bet she was one happy little girl unpacking that cool suitcase! What an amazing aunt you are (and talented)

Unknown said...

what a delicious gift! i'm sure she loved it...i know an AG in our house who would love that!!

Dubem said...

Hi all,

Wow! what are great poses you have sorted, all dolls are looking so pretty. Really,these are delicious and perfect gifts for little girls. Thanks a lot....

18 Doll Clothes

Shari said...

I love to see projects that re-purpose. I was saving one of my girls old print bathing suits to makeover for their dolls, and then finally decided (during a "let's get real about how many minutes there are in a day" purge) to part with it. Of course, soon after that, a free pattern came out online. Doh! Now I'm like you scouring the thrift stores.

Shari said...

And your top and pants are adorable! Is that a pattern?

Unknown said...

7.14lllllyuan"true religion jeans"
"coach outlet canada"
"cheap nfl jerseys"
"louis vuitton bags cheap"
"cheap mlb jerseys"
"nfl jerseys"
"christian louboutin uk"
"nike huarache"
"instyler ionic styler"
"cheap jordans"
"ralph lauren outlet"
"michael kors outlet"
"hermes bags"
"longchamp"
"ray ban sunglasses"
"prada sunglasses for women"
"true religion jeans"
"fitflops clearance"
"michael kors handbags"
"coach outlet clearance"
"air max 90"
"celine outlet online"
"beats by dr dre"
"jordan pas cher"
"longchamp outlet"
"jordan 4"
"ghd uk"
"louis vuitton outlet"
"cartier sunglasses for men"
"louis vuitton outlet"
"michael kors outlet"
"nike store uk"
"polo ralph lauren outlet"
"football shirts"
"chrome hearts"
7.14

zzyytt said...

mbt shoes outlet
yeezy
lebron 16
adidas ultra
westbrook shoes
nike roshe
iniki
adidas tubular
crazy explosive
adidas yeezy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails