Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Our Little Slugger

We have been trying to get Miller interested in some sort of sport or activity for awhile now. He finally decided to give baseball a try. Here are some photos from his first game.


Yes, his ears are tucked into his hat and his pants are two sizes too big. I am not sure what is up with that smile either. It is how he smiles for me now. Ugh.


DSC_0195


Warming up before the game. Mitch is one of the coaches.

DSC_0201

Miller's first time up to bat. He used the tee the first game. They can use a tee or have the coach pitch to them. The coach pitched to him last weekend and he hit the ball to the fence.

DSC_0204


He is really having fun. I am so glad he finally found something he enjoys. He also wants to play football, but I am not too sure about that. I guess we should get through baseball season first.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails