Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday Miller

DSC_4302


Dear Miller,

How is it possible that you are already 6 years old? Stealing kisses and hugs from you is getting harder and harder, which makes me sad.  You learned so much in kindergarten this year.  You made some great friends.  You proved to me that I probably worry about you too much.  You just finished your third season of baseball.  You really enjoyed playing and would have liked it if there was a game every day.  You are happiest when you are playing some sort of ball.  You love playing any type of game.  You are learning to read, but do not have much patience.  Eventhough you are doing great, it's definitely not your favorite thing to do.   Your feelings are easily hurt, which always breaks my heart.  Your smile can light up a room.  I am so proud of the little boy you have become.

I hope you had the best birthday ever.  I love you so, so much.

Mom



DSC_4275

Miller's birthday was actually on Saturday, but we were out of town. So I am just now getting his birthday post up.
Happy 6th birthday Millerman.  

DSC_4266

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Happy birthday Miller! He sounds like a wonderful little guy. :) May the next year be full of fun...some kind of ball sport. :)

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Miller! Your Momma needs to put a brick on your head to keep you from growing up so fast.

Unknown said...

And then it was Birthday week in the New Green Mama household!! ;) Happy Birthday, Miller. Addie will tell you...6 is AWESOME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails