Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

RH Baby and Child Inspired Tie Quilt

One of my friends is having a baby in a couple of months.  She is registered and Restoration Hardware Baby and Child.  After taking a peak at her registry, I knew I wanted to make her a blanket that matches the items she registered for at RH Baby and Child.  I was inspired by this quilt.

  DSC_4529

This blanket was so easy to make.  I used 1.5 yards of each fabric, so I didn't have to cut the fabric at all.  The top is kona cotton and the backing is a blue and off white striped ticking. I used a high loft batting, which makes the blanket really fluffy.

DSC_4531

I marked where I wanted to tie with safety pins.  Then tied it off using these instructions. The finished blanket measures 42" x 52".

DSC_4541

I love the simplicity of the quilt.  I kind of want one for myself now.








 
http://salttree.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails