Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Meet Molly & Joey

Last week Felt-o-rama left a comment on my Felt Food post. After reading the comment, I clicked over to the blog. This free pattern was on her front page and I knew I had to try it. I had to purchase brown corduroy and the furry fabric, but everything else is recycled. I used some of Harper's old tights that were stained for the socks. I also used an old shirt and bike shorts for the body and sleeves. I definitely think that made it more special to her. For the other one I used a felted wool sweater for the legs, and scraps from two of my brother's old shirts.

Meet Molly and Joey.

DSC_0493

Please don't pay attention to the fact that Molly's arms are a little wonky. I worked out most of the kinks with Joey.

Here focus on her cute little shoes instead.



DSC_0495

And I had to include the shot of Molly getting fresh with Joey. I did not notice the wandering arm until I uploaded the shots to the computer.


DSC_0488

Miller had to get in the shot. You know since I did not want for him to be in the shot. He actually said, "Mom, take my picture." Aaahhhh. What do you do? I am sure next time I want to take his picture he will be cooperative. Yeah right, I know.

DSC_0486

Eventhough it took me FOREVER to finish these little boogers. I had a great time figuring it all out.

11 comments:

Killlashandra said...

They turned out cute! What a great way to recycle old fabrics and clothes for that matter. :) Love the sippy cup too, W.W. has a spiderman version of the same cup at Grandma's house and loves it.

Christina said...

Holy cow, those are CUTE! I love them...so much better than the mass produced junk in the stores!

COTTON MOMMA said...

Jen those both turned out AWESOME! They make an adorable couple.

La Mama Naturale' said...

OMG! Molly and Joey are SUPER cute! You did a fantastic job- I also like your felt fruits and cookies. Way cool and cute! :)

Kimberly said...

Those are adorable!!! You did an amazing job on them.

Stacy said...

Oh my goodness, those are soooo cute! What a great job you did on them! Boy you are just cranking out the projects. :)

Cara said...

Too cute! I love how you recycle old things for your projects. I was thinking of making a t-shirt quilt form my son's old shirts. Have you ever done that?

Jaimee said...

Love those shoes!!!

Felt-o-rama said...

I'm so glad you discovered a link to the pattern from my blog! Your little monkeys are so adorable. I love how Joey is a little extra hairy :)

Joanna said...

Ok, I am confused on how I missed this post! Those are so adorable. What great work you did on them. Wonky arms? I see no wonky arms! Great job.

Unknown said...

chaussure louboutin
prada outlet
coach factory outlet
rolex watches
ed hardy sale
adidas shoes
pandora uk
longchamp uk
louboutin shoes
canada goose
20170217caiyan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails