Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Team-Up Thursday- School

This week Cara and I chose school as our theme. Harper's first day of first grade is today so we thought it would be an appropriate theme. I immediately though school supplies since we had a whole pile of them laying around. I really wanted to get a shot of Harper writing in one of her new first grade notebooks, but I thought that might not be the best idea. I guess I should have bought an extra one for us to practice at home.
Cara's school shot is awesome. What a grande building! This is where her boys attend daycare.

School
Since we are talking about the first day of school, here's Harper posing for me with her new backpack on. She's a little excited.

DSC_3049
Yep, she is now a 1st grader.

DSC_3052
It is amazing how much stuff can fit into that backpack.

DSC_3053
I wanted to get a shot of both the kids together. Harper's response was "Ok, but Miller don't touch me." Yeah, the photo speaks for itself.

DSC_3054
"Ummm, I don't like my brother."

DSC_3056
Head on over to Megan's for more Team-Up Thursday.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh...first grade is SO MUCH FUN! She is going to have a great year, I'm certain!

Love your shots together today, although it is making me anxious - I need to get ready for school around here and am dragging my feet a bit.

Cara said...

I love the way these two went together.

I totally love the shot of the two of them together, the picture speaks for itself.

How exciting for 1st grade!!!!!!

Amy Jo said...

I love a fresh notebook! Great shot, and the ones of the kids together are hilarious!

Jessie said...

My friend in IN started school already too! We are in 2 weeks. Piper will be in K this year. I am not ready. She is. I love the shots. Especially the one w/her brother. Priceless! Great dips this week as well!

Kimberly said...

LOL! I love the "sibling" photo. So true to life. :)

bBchronicles said...

I'm SO LATE in getting around to see everyone's photos!!! My mom had some surgery! Anyway, your diptych is GREAT. What a 'stately' school that is and love the photo of school supplies. Very appropriate for this time of year (it came too fast)! Your son and daughter look READY to go. Adorable.

Run Lori Run said...

I say this every year but: where did the summer go???

Kids faces are so hilarious. They wear their hearts on their sleeves!

Corey~living and loving said...

great diptych. school....great theme. :)

ahmed said...

تهوية جميع المفروشات وتنظيفها كلياً. فقد يحدث بعض الأطعمة و المشروبات علي المفروشات وخصوصا لو كان لديك أطفال صغار فقد يضر ذلك ببعض المفروشات الثمينة ولكن لا تنزعج فتقوم مؤسسة مختصة لتطهير القصور بالعاصمة السعودية بتقديم مختلَف الخدمات بإستعمال الوسائل الجديدة لتطهير بقايا البقع أياً كان كمية هذه البقع أو عمرها.
شركة النجوم لخدمات التنظيف
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالطائف
شركة تنظيف بالطائف
شركة تنظيف شقق بالطائف

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails