Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Coffee Cozies Continued

I finally finished my coffee cozy order.  Yikes, it only took me a month.  I was out of practice so it took me longer than I planned, but I am finished!!!   It was fun to be sewing again.  I feel like it has been forever.  I am itching to have a good sewing project, but with the kitchen remodel I need to stick to easy, fast projects.  I am working on some super easy snack bags.  I am hoping to have a tutorial up next week.

DSC_1745 

DSC_1739

You can find my coffee cozy tutorial here.

I will have an update on the kitchen tomorrow. 


 



 

 

Photobucket

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Those are really cute. Am I remembering correctly that you have a tutorial for these?

Stacy said...

Great job on them! They do look really nice and I'm sure you are breathing a sigh of relief for getting through them. I *usually* try to do those types of things as fast as I can get them done so I don't have them hanging over my head causing stress. Luckily I don't take on projects very often. :)

DIYbyDesign said...

Those are really cute. I would love for you to come and link up to my Fall into Fall party that opens tonight at 8pm EST. This would be a perfect link. Hope to see you there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails