Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Return of the Coffee Cozies

DSC_1726

I have received several requests for coffee cozies, since I decided to stop taking wholesale and custom orders.  I have really stuck to my guns, politely declining any requests that I have received.  After several requests from the Coffee Pod, I decided to fill an order for them.   My coffee cozies are all over their facebook page.   I am working very slowly, but I am almost half way done with it.
In case you are new to the blog, here is a tutorial on how I make my coffee cozies.  On these cozies I used cotton poplin photofabric that I purchased from Joann's.  It comes in 4 x 6 inch sheets and works great with ink jet printers. 
IDSC_1723

This order made me actually weed through my stash of sweaters.  If I can get my act together, I am planning on posting some wool sweater pieces to Etsy.  I also have a stack of vintage sheets and pillowcases I would like to list too.  The plan is to cut the sheets into charm packs or fat quarters.  Hopefully I will have the rest of the coffee cozies to show you next week. 
 


 


 

Photobucket

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow! It must make you feel great to be in demand. Congrats to you. Keep up the good work and happy crafting.

http://cnavphoto.blogspot.com/2011/10/ghosts-or-old-school-photo-fun-with-new.html

Stacy said...

They look great! At least you are using up your stash and getting some moola in the process. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails