Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

PJ Pants

DSC_1953

I ordered some flannel for pajamas for the kids a couple of weeks ago.  Then I actually used it to sew the kids pj pants.  It's a miracle.  I am trying really hard to keep my projects simple and to finish one before I start another.  These pants are so gratifying to make.  They come together so fast and are really easy.  Since I made them, the kids have been wearing them every night.  I love being able to make them so that they fit them perfectly too.

DSC_2037

I did buy plain shirts to match the pants, but the kids like to grab the first shirt they find.  At least they are wearing the pj pants, so I am not going to complain.  Harper already has several different sets of pajamas she can wear, but Miller could use one more pair of pants.



 

 






Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails