Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Craftiness

I kept it very low key this year for Christmas, but I did manage to sew this Super Hero Cape for my nephew.  It is reversible.  The other side is Batman.   I did not get any photos before I wrapped it up, so here are a few action shots.

DSC_2453 

DSC_2463 

I also put together a doctor's kit for my niece.  I made the casts using felt.  Then I purchased a bunch of medical supplies.  I found a real stethoscope on Amazon.com for $5.  I also printed off some x-rays.  I had fun putting it all together.

DSC_2461 

DSC_2462 

I also managed to make Miller the Angry Birds game.  Mitch and I painted all the rocks and then paired them with a slingshot.  He loved them.

DSC_2512 

DSC_2513 

Here's an action shot.

DSC_2518

That was all the craftiness I could muster this year. 

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails