Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Eco Holiday Guide- Stocking Stuffers Edition

eco holiday gift guide


For the last installment in my series, I am featuring some very cool stocking stuffers.


Wooden Disc Spinners
I had one of these when I was a kid.  I can remember playing with it for hours and hours.



Source: etsy.com via Jennifer on Pinterest



































These pick up sticks are hand painted and include a handmade carrying case.




There are so many possibilities here.  Such a cute idea.






If you don't have options available to you locally, the Natural Candy Store has a huge selection of Fair Trade Candy and pretty much any kind of candy you could need. 



Coal Soap
I really want to put coal soap in someone's stocking.
Source: etsy.com via Jennifer on Pinterest


The seeds are encased in 100% recycled paper pulp.  The paper is biodegradeable.  All you have to do is plant them and then water. 

Source: etsy.com via Jennifer on Pinterest


Mad Gab's Lip Balm
Many, many years ago I made lip balm for family and friends as a hobby.  The owner of Mad Gabs started out the same way.  She was making her products out of her mother's kitchen.  Now she has an awesome line of products.  Gotta love that!! I highly recommend the lip balm and the lip shimmers.


That's all I've got for this week.  Next week I have a few felted wool sweater projects to show you. 
If you missed any of my previous guides you can find them here.

3 comments:

Shari said...

I like Burt's Bees lip balm, but my girls always want the flavored lip balms. I was all ready to order the Mad Gab for their stockings when I saw that it contains oxybenzone. We've stopped using sunscreen with oxybenzone because of the latest data on it, so I really don't want the girls putting it on their lips.

Unknown said...

i thought...that i had all my christmas gifts planned out...and then i started reading this. crap. i have some serious work to do...

Unknown said...

xiaowei 20160409
new balance shoes
cheap basketball shoes
michael kors outlet
cheap jordans
puma outlet
air max 90
adidas gazelle
burberry outlet canada
rolex daytona
toms outlet store
supra store
michael kors handbags
reebok classic
pandora charms
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
hollister hoodies
nike force 1
toms shoes
cheap ray ban sunglasses
marc jacobs handbags
calvin klein outlet stores
reebok
fitflops
gucci outlet online
ralph lauren
toms outlet
coach outlet store
lacoste polo shirts
canada goose jackets
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
burberry sale
converse outlet
prada outlet

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails