Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Kitchen Update- Drawers

I know I missed a kitchen update last week, but there was not much to show. So I thought I would wait until this week for an update.  Mitch built the drawer boxes. Then we primed and painted them.  He installed them this weekend.  It took him all day Saturday and part of the day Sunday to get them working properly.

DSC_3074 

I think Mitch might be fine with never making another drawer in his life.

DSC_3072 

We are debating on whether to purchase premade unfinished doors or make our own.  We are going to get a few quotes and price it out to see which option makes the most sense.

DSC_3075 

I think Mitch might need a break from the kitchen, so we may do some shopping this weekend. We still need to decide on pulls and handles.  We need to get a countertop and decide on a what we are doing on the backsplash.  We also need to change out our light fixture.  I think we are going to do some sort of track lighting, so that the area is brighter.

DSC_3076

Then we can decide when we want to tackle the real demo on the other side of the room.  Yikes. I am so ready to start the demo, but not as ready to be without a kitchen.    At least I have an oven and new microwave.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails