Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

We Have Countertops

The countertops were installed today.  In case you missed it, we chose Caesarstone in Pebble. I was so nervous that something was going to go wrong or that they would not turn out the way I envisioned them, but they are perfect.  

DSC_3360

We have to wait 24 hours before the faucet can be hooked up so I still don't have a sink or dishwasher, but at least I have countertops!!

DSC_3359

There is way too much gray and silver in the room so we are definitely going to have to pick a different wall color.  I am thinking robin's egg blue.  I am still trying to convince Mitch. What do you think?

DSC_3358

I keep walking into the kitchen so that I can stare at my countertops.

DSC_3361

We are one step closer to a functioning kitchen.

5 comments:

julee said...

OH yeah, things are really starting to look good. Love the countertops - Quartz?

I'm not a fan of blue (personally) but it may be a good fit for the grey and white.

Have fun.
Julie

Unknown said...

they.are.perfect.
love the countertops.
i however am a HUGE fan of all things blue and think it might be a very nice contrast to all the gray/steel you have going on. our robin's egg blue bedroom is my favorite room in the house. blue makes me happy. (and j. actually picked the color...if that helps convince mitch any?)

Run Lori Run said...

I think we chose the same countertop material and even the same color! I would kill for a big, deep sink like yours!

Unknown said...

kate spade handbags
cheap air max
adidas nmd
sac longchamp pliage
supra for sale
true religion jeans
mizuno running shoes
michael kors handbags
air max 90 black
asics outlet
instyler max
canada goose jackets
ray ban outlet
tory burch outlet
burberry outlet
reebok shoes
converse shoes
adidas nmd
coach outlet clearance
longchamp
cheap jordans
michael kors outlet
oakley sunglasses
sac longchamp
air jordan shoes
cheap oakley sunglasses
rolex watches
jimmy choo shoes
oakley vault
michael kors outlet
lebron james shoes
adidas superstars
timberlands
ugg boots canada
nike trainers
zhuo20160715

Loading.. said...

Excellent work done, this website is actually cool with good information.

Timbangan Laundry
Timbangan Hewan
Timbangan Laboratorium
Timbangan Gantung

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails