Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ric Rac Baby Blanket

I actually did a tiny bit of sewing this weekend.  I made a baby blanket for a friend. I used this tutorial, but I used cotton and minky for the back.

DSC_3833

The minky I bought is SO soft.  Both of my kids had a fit over this blanket.

DSC_3832

It is a really simple blanket and came together really quickly.

DSC_3830

I would say I spent a total of one hour start to finish.  That's my kind of project!!  I think the rounded corners and ric rac add a nice touch.

DSC_3829

It was nice to finish something, since it seems like our home projects are never ending right now.  I am not going to have a kitchen update this week.  I think I am going to hold off until it is complete, since we are just putting the finishing touches on.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails