Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Snapshot Sunday- Macro Garden & More Birds

I had some fun with my macro lens yesterday.

DSC_3824

The blueberry bushes are blooming.

DSC_3819

Beans are sprouting.

DSC_3817

Roses are blooming.

DSC_3813

DSC_3811

The clematis is in full bloom.

DSC_3791

Even dandelions can be pretty, right? 

DSC_3786

Can't forget the birds.

DSC_3808

I can't believe how much they have grown in a week.

DSC_3807

I read somewhere that the mom and dad robin make over 400 trips in one day to feed their babies.  I would believe it.  The babies were on their own most of the weekend, but it seemed like the parents were always coming back with more food.  It seems like they are eating constantly.

DSC_3804

You should be able to tell from this photo that there are indeed 4 babies.

DSC_3800

I am going to be sad when they leave the nest.  I am totally obsessed with watching these little guys.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails