Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Spinach Colada

DSC_3942

If you still haven't tried a green smoothie, you have to try this one.  Both of my kids guzzled this one down and Harper usually won't drink my green smoothies.  Mitch even sent me an e-mail from work telling me that this one was a winner.  I am thinking it would make great popsicles too.  Mmmm. 

Ingredients:
4 cups of spinach loosely packed
1 banana
1 cup frozen pineapple
1 cup frozen mango
1 cup coconut milk (canned)
1/2 cup pineapple juice
1 cup water

Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend away.

3 comments:

Jacqui Wise said...

I have so much spinach on my allotment I can't eat it fast enough. I shall definitely be trying this one. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

Nancy McClane said...

You forgot the rum ;)

Unknown said...

I need some pictures of these recipe.
Is that has to be coconut milk?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails